Friday, May 3, 2013

My favorite line of Color Cosmetics!!!

IMG_0342

  I hope everyone is doing totally awesome this week!  Last week I talked about my favorite skin care line.  So…this week I am honored to introduce my favorite brand and line of color cosmetics! Which along with my favorite skin care is a TOP BRAND!!! Yes, it’s Mary Kay!!! From foundation to eye color, eyeliner and mascara, cheeks, lips, etc.  I love my Mary Kay makeup!!! Smile 

So here are a few of my FAVORITE products that I use:

  • Mary Kay Brushes: I love my Mary Kay brushes to apply my makeup.  They are mk brushso soft and now they have recently came out with their very own brush cleaner to keep these fabulous brushes in great shape.  Much cleaner also than applying the foundation with my fingers, I’m so glad I decided to start using the foundation brush.free gift summer
  •   After washing my face with the skin care, I use the Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to get my eye makeup off.  A little dollop on a cotton ball and a couple swirls around the outside of the eye and all clean.  This stuff is truly fabulous!!!
  •   Love my eye colors from powder to crème, I have to say I am a huge fan of the crème eye colors.  So many choices and they last a long time as well.  (btw, love my pink eye crème,  and I just got in new colors and tried our newest green).  I use them quite often also.  My favorite eye cremeeyeliner would have to be the gel eyeliner they just came out with…love the way this stuff glides on.  And, the Lash Love Mascara(comes in black or brown)…who doesn’t want longer fuller lashes….another great product!IMG_1464
  • The cheek colors are awesome as well and just add to the colors I use.
    (Sunny Spice is probably my favorite)
  • Love, Love, Love our lip colors, whether it the lipstick or lip gloss. When using the lip gloss’ really make the color stand out on your lips.  Use it with the lipstick or by itself.  (I love the Berry Kiss Lipstick and the Clear lip gloss, and also the Red Passion Lip gloss).

I do love the fact that this can be a very simple and natural way to wear my makeup. The colors make it easy where you can go for a nice and natural look for during the day or a fun and dramatic look for going out at night.  The choices are endless and Mary Kay provides several looks that you can try on yourself before you even buy.  AND, what makes this even better is our NEW Virtual Makeover App and you can get on my website (you can even download the App to your PC or iPad through itunes) where you can upload a picture of yourself and try on different colors, products, and even hairstyles to find what you like.

  • Check out on my website also to see the NEW colors and products I have.  www.marykay.com/tgregor
  • Shipping is FREE and all orders over $40 get a FREE GIFT!!!!Smile

Thank you for letting me share my favorite brand of color cosmetics with you all today!

Blessings,

tami 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at the weekend bloglovin hop

    Iris♥ @ The BlueBirdhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from the friend connect hop!
    www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete