Friday, May 31, 2013

Sharing Christ through drama….

DSCN0596
Christian Drama has been my passion for several years now.  I’ve loved performing for my whole life, but it was at a Women of Faith conference that I saw sharing skits in a whole new way.  Being able to witness and share with people on so many different levels through each skit that I perform.  It’s so amazing to be able to share my heart to the hearts of other people through stories of laughter, prayer and sometimes even through tears. 

I was able to be apart of the Good News Players (serving as President for a term as well) while I was living in Southern Indiana, where I was able to gain even more of an insight about being able to work with and minister to so many people around me. We not only traveled from church to church, but we attended youth rallies, and youth all-night events, and there were times we came back extremely exhausted but all the while loved what we were able to do. :)  We were able to share at drug/alcohol meetings, and just be there for our community and the communities we were traveling to, where we were able to pray for and with them as well.

It was also such a blessing to be able to share skits with The Remedy (my church while I was in Southern Indiana). To be able to be apart of a great church family while away from home was so amazing and to be apart of sharing Christ to 'the world' with them.

Here is a skit that I shared while I was in the Mid-West….

This is Rocks!…..

              
Tami Gregor (ME) sharing Rocks! (Skit) at a church in Illinois with the Good News Players (Oakland City University)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment