Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Coffee Chat…

 coffee
Dear Readers,
How is everyone out there in cyber-world?  I really would like to be the type of writer that can really connect with her readers and share about life’s happenings with each other.  I don’t want to be ‘just a writer', I want to be able to reach out and connect with my audience of viewers on a personal level, heart to heart. 
We all have our great moments to share as well as our trials, so why not come together and be able to lean on each other and help one another out through our blogging.  We may be hundreds to thousands of miles apart but we can be close through this blog.
I would like to make a weekly coffee chat and be able to share with my readers about what’s been happening in life.  I recently read a blog from Lysa Terkeurst; entitled, “I don’t want to be a writer.”  She talked about  being able to connect with her readers and being more on a heart to heart level with who ever is reading your work.  (The link above will take you to her blog).
I would like to try out and talk about different topics each week.  If you have any suggestions on topics you would like to discuss just make your comments below and I will do my best to reach out to everyone.  Since I’m starting this on a Tuesday, I will make this a Tuesday morning coffee chat.  So grab a cup of your favorite coffee, tea, etc. and head on over and see what’s happening.  Let’s connect! 
Blessings,

name

No comments:

Post a Comment